Rated 5 out of 5 by WIreless Guy Vibration Feature is Awesome
I've owned several dozen bluetooth headsets over the years and this is by far my favorite. I work in the wireless industry and used to test them for a carrier. The Tones Pro are by far my favorite stereo and non-stereo bluetooth earpiece. My favorite feature is the vibration (something they appear to have removed on the 800 and 900 series). It's wonderful to be away from my phone and receive a call without the need for an audible ring. When working in a noisy environment this is a huge plus. I have had no issues with range or dropped calls. Sound quality is excellent on both ends of the call. Highly recommend this product.
January 19, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kramer Great fidelity on 3 hour bike rides
My daughter gave me these, and I wear them on my 3-5 hour bike rides on bike trails around Tampa Bay, primarily. They are really high fidelity, and make the rides more fun and give me differing cadences to ride with. Also, they allow me to make and receive calls and chat a bit while riding, and the noise reduction works well to cancel out wind noise. If it's really windy, I wear them under my jersey collar instead of over it. Now I don't have to slow to half speed or less and ride one handed to talk on the phone while riding, and if you're a road or tri biker, you know why I appreciate these so much. I also run, but haven't tried them running yet as I have no pocket to carry my cell phone in my running gear and still use an ipod mini on runs
January 16, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Weasel0421 Good price for a wireless product!!
Received the LG HBS750 as Christmas gift. Have been using everyday at work, 3-4 hours at a time, and I've really enjoyed these. First wireless bluetooth headset I've owned.
1. Battery life is good IMO (have gone a few days, 3-4 hours each day before recharging)
2. Charging time is quick (1.5-2 hours - full charge)
3. Sound quality as a wireless bluetooth product is decent compared to wired headsets (remember you're paying for wireless/convenience)
4. Comfortable to wear (while ear buds in headset and sitting on my collared shirt I often forget their on me)
5. Easy pairing with my Galaxy Note 2
1. Placement of power switch (wish they had reversed the power/charging port placement as its difficult at times to power on/off in current position while wearing them)
2. Volume levels need to be higher for music (Either place my phone volume on high and headset at decent level, or phone volume low and set headset at the highest level)
3. Volume level of callers very low. (I'm afraid if I'm listing to music at a decent level, call comes in and I adjust volume to hear and then back to music without adjusting volume again my ear drums will be blown)
4. About a handful of times the headset during the middle of playing music reboots itself (music suddenly stops, a second later I hear "power on * battery medium ** connected", I then have to click the play button to start the music again)
5. Can't get Text Msgs automatically read out loud when they arrive, even using suggested app. Maybe I don't understanding the feature, but having to push a button on my phone to hear a text message is not a new feature.
I have not worn/used during workouts so I can't give an opinion using this product in that situation. I've read before these are not waterproof.
January 12, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 Charging and the colorblind.
These work great...BUT...when almost done charging the light is purple, and full charged is blue. 10 percent of men, including me, are colorblind. So I can't tell when there charged or are charging. When will companies stop doing stupid stuff like this. Use another color if your going to need to put purple next to blue. Especially for something involving charging an electrical device.
January 12, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by sad I really enjoy this product
i like that i don't have to leave it in my ear all day, in the past i have had four different bluetooths and they stared
hurting my ear. This one i can put it in my ear when i need it. love the quality just wish the range was longer.
January 7, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by BryanS No wires, great sound
The HBS750 is fantastic. No more crinking my neck to hold my phone while typing on calls and no wires to get tangled up in while moving around.
January 3, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Marti Loses Mic Mid-Call!!
After reading some of the reviews, it looks like it's not that I have a bad set, seems to be an issue.
The headset will lose the mic during calls which leaves me juggling with my phone so that I do not lose my call. It's very inconvenient especially when I'm on a work related call!
LG really needs to look into this issue and perhaps do a recall. If it wasn't for this it would be a fantastic headset!
December 29, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by chuckb best thing i ever got
This is the best thing I ever got for myself it works great and is very very comfortable to wear. I use it every day. I have told my whole family about them and that they need to get them
December 28, 2014