Rated 5 out of 5 by Frank B me Best value I have found
This is a great product for the price point. Screen resolution, voice commands, are terrific. The 2gb cabability has plenty of room for app without slowing it down. Very happy with the V500.
April 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by EzE817 Awesome Product amongst other tablets
This tablet is unique but amazing with many different features then seen on the 8+ Samsung competitor tablets. What I like so much a bout this tablet is that is has all the comparable features yet its the only LG Tablet at this present moment.. Doesn't feel like your purchase will be out-dated in months
May 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by mrob90 I love my G pad
I did a lot of comparison and I am so impressed with this tablet. It is fast and I love that i can create multiple users sign on. Great product!
April 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cowboy Dan Expectations exceeded
Choosing the G Pad was an easy decision. After falling in love with my LG-G2 and being in the market for a tablet, I was curious as to what LG had to offer. Much to my surprise, the G Pad was like a larger version of my LG smartphone, with almost the same UI. Not to mention the expandable memory and gorgeous display. The aluminum backing gives it a sleek, yet solid feel. And with QPair, my LG phone and tablet can communicate effortlessly, allowing me to see who's calling me or being able to send and receive texts while using the tablet.
Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with my G Pad. Anyone in the market for a tablet should definitely not overlook this sleeping giant.
April 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Seablue Easy to use
I got my G 8.3 v500 tablet 3 weeks ago. It is small and compact. Very easy to navigate. Quick response. Apps are easy to add and delete. It did 'die' on me once, but has run very well after a soft reset. I use for quick research and web browsing primarily.
May 12, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by NJTechLover Nice little tablet
I looked at Apple iPad Air and Mini with Retina, but decided to buy this LG Pad for two reasons:
* I find iPad Air too big to hold, esp with one hand.
* Was very tempted to buy the Mini with Retina, but dropped that idea because I own an Android phone and didn't want to remember two ways of doing everything.
Coming to pros/cons of the LG Pad..
* I personally like the 8/8.5" screen size better than smaller 7" tablets or bigger 10" ones
* I would have liked the tablet to be slightly lighter than it is, but still it's not bad and holding it for an hour or two doesn't cause any inconvenience.
* You can open an app such as notepad in a pop-up window which stays on top of any other app that might be running. That way you can keep let's say a web page visible, look at some info on it and note it down in a notepad.
* After a full recharge, battery easily lasts for 7/8 hours.
Things that could have been better:
* Quality of pics clicked with this tablet is not too great.
* Speakers are of average quality.
There are some other features which I haven't tried yet but could be useful, such as: "Q Pair" which lets you pair the tablet with any Android smartphone (get call notifications, memo transfer), "Q Remote" - use the tablet as a remote control for your TV.
Hope this review helps you in making your decision.
May 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by disney1908 Great tablet for my first one
I bought it on sale and am very happy with it. LG came up with a great tablet.
May 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by technologymaster works as it should
great tablet got it with pricematch for $249.99 for the price its the best yet i just wish i could upgrade it to ver 4.4 kit kat
April 20, 2014