This is my first smartphone and being a little behind the curve, I thought that I would be overwhelmed by the many features available. However, it has been just the opposite. The functionality of this phone is amazing and while there are some functions that I will never use there are many more that I thought I never WOULD use, but have found myself doing just that. I really enjoy this product and would likely buy it again when it came time to upgrade. I will always buy an LG phone.
April 19, 2014
I love everything about this phone.
The features are excellent! From the location of the power & volume buttons to the wonderful camera to the memory. It's not too small & I can text well with it.
April 19, 2014
I love this phone!
It has a very large screen, you can enjoy video and pictures easily. The apps available are good as well. The service has been very good too.
April 18, 2014
G2 has changed my view on LG mobile products
never ever thought of buying any LG phones until I tried G2 in the store. Its crystal like screen with thin borders attracted my eyes among all listed phones (S4, Sony, HTC etc). I like big screen but dont want a very big and expensive one like Note3, and iphone5s is rather too small screen. I was iphone user before switching to G2.
-knock-on function, it is very nice
-hand writing-input method, it can totally recognize my ugly words
- batteries: acceptable, charge once daily
- not made in china. even the case.
- fastest chipset
- international version is different to KR version: eg. batteries/extended sd card. Why?
- cannot find an HDMI adaptor in market. Bought a MHI adaptor but doesn't work.
- single sound blaster at the bottom. The one next to earphone jet is not a sound output
- memory always left 200-300mb, but only 2 applications are running foreground. Why?!
April 17, 2014