PCoIP hardware acceleration solutions achieve the highest quality end-user experience for heavy graphics workloads in a VMware Horizon View environment.
Coupled with next-generation PCoIP Zero Clients from LG, the hardware accelerator can double frame rates to ensure a consistent user experience.
|LP PCle||Mezzanine for HP Blades|
||MXM Type A|
1. End customer is eligible for 1 free PCoIP Hardware Accelerator card after having purchased a minimum of 75
LG PCoIP zero clients (in a single non-cancellable purchase order).
2. Eligible CDW LG PCoIP Zero Client SKUs included:
a. LG 23” V-Series PCoIP Cloud Monitor Mfg. #: 23CAV42K-BL | CDW #: 2890013
b. LG 19” V-Series PCoIP Cloud Monitor Mfg. #: 19CNV42K-B | CDW #: 2895521
c. LG PCoIP Cloud Box Mfg. #: CBV42-B | CDW #: 3028943
3. Limit of 1 free PCoIP Hardware Accelerator card per company. Teradici SKU SA2800004 or SA2800300.
4. To be eligible for a free PCoIP Hardware Accelerator, end customer’s VDI server must be compatible with one of
the formats of the PCoIP Hardware Accelerator: PCIe or MXM Type A mezzanine. See specs for details.
5. End customer must provide Teradici with contact information, the make and model of the customer’s VDI server
and address for shipping by phone (+1 604 628 1200) or through an online form on www.teradici.com/LG75
6. End customer must provide Teradici with the CDW purchase order number for the order of 75 or more LG zero clients.
7. End Customer may choose between PCoIP Hardware Accelerator-LP PCIe or mezzanine for HP blade Gen8 servers.
8. End customers should allow 4 weeks for delivery upon receipt of full and complete information per the terms and
conditions of this program. Teradici will ship PCoIP Hardware Accelerator cards directly to the end customer.
9. Promotion valid 01/01/14 – 04/30/14 while quantities last. Must be invoiced within the promotional period.
10. Terms and conditions may change without notice.
© 2004-2013 Teradici Corporation. All rights reserved. Teradici, PCoIP and PC-over-IP are trademarks of Teradici Corporation and may be registered in the United States and/or other countries. Other trademarks are the property of their respected owners.