1) PROVIDE INFO TO LG
Please have the following information available when you call:
· Model Number
· Serial Number
· Location of Unit
· Description of Problem
· Contact Name, Phone Number & Email
· Property code (MARSHA, etc.) if applicable
2) CASE NUMBER
· Case number will be provided
NOTE: All case numbers should be retained for future reference
· A Service Center will be assigned to provide the warranty service
· Service Center contact information will be provided (if available)
NOTE: All "Mounted" units must be taken down prior to the service appointment
4) 1st APPOINTMENT
· Most service appointments are provided on site within 3 business days
5) ESCALATION / PROPERTY-WIDE SERVICE
· Multiple quantities (5 or more)
· Property-wide symptom
· Assigned engineer will offer investigation and resolution on site or via phone.
· Multiple levels of engineering assistance could be utilized (regional, factory, HQ)
30 DAY RETURN PROCEDURE
CONCEALED DAMAGE (SALES):
Product that is damaged but unseen from the outside of the carton, contact our Product Support Line at 888-865-3026. Concealed damaged must be reported within 30 days of date received. Visible damage should be refused and not accepted at time of delivery.
DOA POLICY (SALES):
Out of box DOA (DEAD ON ARRIVAL) are now eligible for exchange within 30 days of date received. Contact our Product Support Line at 888-865-3026 to schedule for repair. If unit has been installed, and then fails within the 30 days, contact the Product Support Line to schedule repair service. All DOA products must be returned in the original packaging.
RA PROCEDURE (SALES):
Within 5 Busness Days of contacting LG RMA Team, an RA will be issued to the location of the defective product. A replacement will be shipped once the Dealer/Reseller has signed off on the RA authorizing sales to send out a replacement. The replacement will be billed to the Dealer/Reseller. Once the defective product is returned a credit will be issued to the Dealer/Reseller.