The LG CodePlus™ OAT100R Off Air Transcoder System provides a flexible solution for system providers who provide terrestrial delivered content to commercial facilities (hotels, hospitals, etc.) The OAT100R incorporates eight RF tuners that receive up to eight off air channels from the terrestrial broadcast service.
The OAT100R converts the terrestrial channels MPEG-2 HD programming to a groomed, multiplexed transport stream which is compatible with any digital television that supports QAM tuning.
- TRANSCODES BROADCAST CONTENT FOR DISTRIBUTION ON SMATV OR IPTV NETWORK
- TWO OUTPUT OPTIONS: EITHER RF OR IP RF output: four contiguous 256/64-QAM cable channels. 256-QAM output: two broadcast channels per QAM channel; supports up to eight programs per tuner input; outputs up to 64 programs.
- 64-QAM output: one broadcast channel per QAM channel, supports up to eight programs per tuner input, outputs up to 32 programs.
- IP output: up to eight multicast streams with multiple programs if provided in the original broadcast
- SUPPORTS ANY QAM COMPATIBLE TELEVISION
- TRANSCODED OUTPUT SUPPORTS CLOSED CAPTION AND V-CHIP (PARENTAL CONTROL)(if included in the signal source)
- REMOTE MANAGEMENT OVER ETHERNET VIA EITHER GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE (GUI) OR COMMAND LINE INTERFACE
- SMALL, LIGHTWEIGHT CHASSIS
- 19-INCH RACK-MOUNTABLE
- 1U HEIGHT PROFILE TO MINIMIZE RACK SPACE USAGE