The estimated annual energy cost determined in accordance with 16 CFR Part 305.5 for model 22LQ630H is $6.
“Your energy cost depends on your utility rates and use. The estimated cost is based on 11 cents per kWh and 5 hours of use per day. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy.”
FTC Television labeling rule (18 CFR Part 305, as added by 76 Fed. Reg. 1038 (Jan 6, 2011)).
LED, Hospital Grade TV
For the patient room environment, the LQ630H healthcare LED Backlit LCD TV features advanced technologies with sleek design, including invisible speakers and unique pillow speaker ports. This combination of style and technology provides a pleasant diversion during the hospital stay and makes the room more comfortable for patients and families. Integrated Power Saving modes provide added energy savings for hospitals looking to upgrade technology without an increase in energy output.
- DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY
- UL HOSPITAL GRADE LISTED Built-In Pillow Speaker Port Built-in MPI Port TV Speaker Disable
- EXPANDED PILLOW SPEAKER COMPATIBILITY Supports multiple codes (Zenith, Philips, RCA)
- EXPRESS SCRIPT Easy to use, 8 Step Installer Menu Setup Wizard
- NEW! LG’S EXCLUSIVE Pro:Centric APPLICATIONS PLATFORM1 Supports Java™ and Adobe® Flash® application (Pro:Centric SINGLE TUNER)
- NEW! b-LAN™ INTEGRATION
- NEW! REMOTE MANAGEMENT OF TELEVISION SETTINGS USING Pro:Centric SERVER (PCS150R) OR FREE-TO-GUEST MANAGEMENT APPLIANCE (FMA-LG101)
- EcoSmart™ NEW! Intelligent Sensor Dynamic/Static Power Savings
- ENERGY STAR 5.3 COMPLIANT
- CALIFORNIA ENERGY COMMISSION (CEC) COMPLIANT
- RESTRICTION OF HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES(ROHS) COMPLIANT
- HD VOD PPV DECRYPTION AND INTERACTIVE SYSTEM CAPABILITY Integrated Pro:Idiom®
- MPEG-2 / MPEG-4 H.264 DECODING
- SPLASH IMAGE/LOGO (ON STARTUP) Customized Welcome Screen
- USB CLONING
- NATIVE DISPLAY RESOLUTION 1366 x 768 (26”/32” class) 1920 x 1080 (22” class)
- DYNAMIC CONTRAST RATIO 50,000:1(26”/32”class) 20,000:1(22” class)
- 2 HDMI INPUTS WITH HDCP
- 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (parts and labor)
Tired of dark scenes or dull colors? LG’s LED technology provides a slim profile and delivers amazing brightness, clarity and color detail, as well as greater energy efficiency compared to conventional LCD TVs.
Double the detail.
This stunning picture is the reason you wanted HD in the first place. With almost double the pixel resolution, Full HD 1080p gives it superior picture quality over standard resolution. You’ll see details and colors like never before. Disclaimer: 20" class monitor - doesn’t support 1080P Full HD.
Make installation of any enabled device a snap. Get deeper colors and take advantage of a Full HD experience. HDMI connectivity lets you prepare yourself for tomorrow’s technology today.
24 REAL CINEMA
Bring theater to the couch.
Stay in for the theater. Enjoy a true cinema-like experience in your own home with movies the way they are meant to be seen. LG’s Real Cinema technology displays 24p source frames on your screen, the same as on a movie screen. If you love movies, you’ll love Real Cinema.
CLEAR VOICE II
Clear Voice II
Earning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. For TVs, it means they save energy both in standby and active (when they're on) modes. ENERGY STAR qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units.