The estimated annual energy cost determined in accordance with 16 CFR Part 305.5 for model 26LD320H is $11.
“Your energy cost depends on your utility rates and use. The estimated cost is based on 11 cents per kWh and 5 hours of use per day. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy.”
FTC Television labeling rule (18 CFR Part 305, as added by 76 Fed. Reg. 1038 (Jan 6, 2011)).
Look to the 26LD320H HDTV to enhance the guestroom experience with Pro:Centric™ interactivity. Supporting Java and Flash applications, Pro:Centric extends programming boundaries for hotels including the ability to run highly customized applications or services such as an Electronic Program Guide. Other hospitality specific features include Integrated Pro:Idiom® DRM, b-LAN™ connectivity and MPEG-4 decoding for digital HD-PPV compatibility. Hoteliers can also benefit with eco-sustainable features such as EcoSmart™ Dynamic and Static Power Savings that work to consume less power and reduce energy costs per room. LG puts everything into consideration when providing in-room entertainment solutions for properties and their guests.
- HD VOD PPV Encryption Integrated Pro:Idiom®
- Pro:Centric® ST Java/Flash
- EcoSmart™ Dynamic Power Savings Static Power Savings
- RoHS Compliant
- Built-In Integrated b-LAN™ Ver. 6.3 up
- MPEG-4 H.264 Decoding
- Commerical Mode Set Up Menu - Installer Menu
- MPI Slot
- Native Display Resolution 1366 x 768
- USB Cloning
- USB Media Host - JPEG & MP3
- Splash Image - LOGO when booting
- Anti-Theft Warning Label
- 180° Detachable Swivel Stand
- Hi Gloss Black Finish
- 2 Year Limited Warranty Parts and Labor
Make installation of any enabled device a snap. Get deeper colors and take advantage of a Full HD experience. HDMI connectivity lets you prepare yourself for tomorrow’s technology today.