Pro:Centric Interactive Patient Room Experience
An industry leading Pay-Per-View (PPV) compatible television to include an embedded applications platform, LG’s new LQ630H series allows healthcare facilities to customize the patient room experience. Pro:Centric provides an easy way for the LQ630H series to interface with interactive program guides, games and internet data feeds, as well as applications designed to connect patients to services such as room service menus and patient room information.
* May require optional software, hardware, third party subscription service/contract, and customization at an additional cost. Pro:Centric enabled pillow speaker required.
POWER ON SPLASH IMAGE Welcome Screen
LG's hospital-grade patient room televisions feature a Splash Image/Logo (Customized Welcome Screen) feature that allows a healthcare facility to enhance their brand image. It gives the installer the ability to upload a logo/image so that a patient can view it on screen when they turn on the TV. The logo/image is easily uploaded by using a USB memory device.
EXPRESS SCRIPT Express Script Installer Menu Wizard
The Express Script Installer Menu Wizard enables users to customize essential items for viewing the TV the first time it is turned on. This 8 step process is a convenient and easy way to provide the preferred settings recommended by the facility. The Express Script Installer Menu Wizard can also be activated from the commercial installer menu.
LED, Hospital Grade TV
For the patient room environment, the LQ630H healthcare LED Backlit LCD TV features advanced technologies with sleek design, including invisible speakers and unique pillow speaker ports. This combination of style and technology provides a pleasant diversion during the hospital stay and makes the room more comfortable for patients and families. Integrated Power Saving modes provide added energy savings for hospitals looking to upgrade technology without an increase in energy output.
- DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY
- UL HOSPITAL GRADE LISTED Built-In Pillow Speaker Port Built-in MPI Port TV Speaker Disable
- EXPANDED PILLOW SPEAKER COMPATIBILITY Supports multiple codes (Zenith, Philips, RCA)
- EXPRESS SCRIPT Easy to use, 8 Step Installer Menu Setup Wizard
- NEW! LG’S EXCLUSIVE Pro:Centric APPLICATIONS PLATFORM1 Supports Java™ and Adobe® Flash® application (Pro:Centric SINGLE TUNER)
- NEW! b-LAN™ INTEGRATION
- NEW! REMOTE MANAGEMENT OF TELEVISION SETTINGS USING Pro:Centric SERVER (PCS150R) OR FREE-TO-GUEST MANAGEMENT APPLIANCE (FMA-LG101)
- EcoSmart™ NEW! Intelligent Sensor Dynamic/Static Power Savings
- ENERGY STAR 5.3 COMPLIANT
- CALIFORNIA ENERGY COMMISSION (CEC) COMPLIANT
- RESTRICTION OF HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES (ROHS) COMPLIANT
- HD VOD PPV DECRYPTION AND INTERACTIVE SYSTEM CAPABILITY Integrated Pro:Idiom®
- MPEG-2 / MPEG-4 H.264 DECODING
- SPLASH IMAGE/LOGO (ON STARTUP) Customized Welcome Screen
- USB CLONING
- NATIVE DISPLAY RESOLUTION 1366 x 768 (26”/32” class) 1920 x 1080 (22” class)
- DYNAMIC CONTRAST RATIO 50,000:1(26”/32”class) 20,000:1(22” class)
- 2 HDMI INPUTS WITH HDCP
- 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (parts and labor)
The estimated annual energy cost determined in accordance with 16 CFR Part 305.5 for model 32LQ630H is $11.
“Your energy cost depends on your utility rates and use. The estimated cost is based on 11 cents per kWh and 5 hours of use per day. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy.”
FTC Television labeling rule (18 CFR Part 305, as added by 76 Fed. Reg. 1038 (Jan 6, 2011)).
Tired of dark scenes or dull colors? LG’s LED technology provides a slim profile and delivers amazing brightness, clarity and color detail, as well as greater energy efficiency compared to conventional LCD TVs.
Make installation of any enabled device a snap. Get deeper colors and take advantage of a Full HD experience. HDMI connectivity lets you prepare yourself for tomorrow’s technology today.
24 REAL CINEMA
Bring theater to the couch.
Stay in for the theater. Enjoy a true cinema-like experience in your own home with movies the way they are meant to be seen. LG’s Real Cinema technology displays 24p source frames on your screen, the same as on a movie screen. If you love movies, you’ll love Real Cinema.
CLEAR VOICE II
Clear Voice II
Earning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. For TVs, it means they save energy both in standby and active (when they're on) modes. ENERGY STAR qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units.