The estimated annual energy cost determined in accordance with 16 CFR Part 305.5 for model 32LV555H is $11.
“Your energy cost depends on your utility rates and use. The estimated cost is based on 11 cents per kWh and 5 hours of use per day. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy.”
FTC Television labeling rule (18 CFR Part 305, as added by 76 Fed. Reg. 1038 (Jan 6, 2011)).
LED, Pro:Centric, Pro:Idiom, IPTV
The 32LV555H Pro:Centric™ enabled HDTV leads the way in advancing the guest experience and streamlining how hoteliers deliver in-room entertainment. Provide in-room service applications such as an Electronic Program Guide (EPG) as well as guestroom access to hotel amenities all to provide an exceptional stay with Guest-Centric entertainment and hotel options. Along with Pro:Idiom® DRM and MPEG-4 H.264 decoding, its integrated b-LAN™ technology also enables the delivery of a wide range of interactive content and functionality by supporting many HD VOD/HD FTG and other FTG systems. Meeting Energy Star 5.3 with LED backlighting, you can save even more energy and experience environmentally friendly product.
- Full FEATURED Pro Centric DUAL TUNER LODGING LCD TV Enables System Integrators to host their IPTV Application on the television Includes IPTV video decoding Supports mixed IP and RF tuning-direct IPTV Connection, RF only, and mixed RF/IP
- LG’s Exclusive Pro:Centric Applications Platform Supports Java™ and Adobe Flash® Applications
- b-LAN™ Integration
- SIMPLE NETWORK MANAGEMENT PROTOCOL (SNMP) For remote network management
- California Energy Commission (CEC) Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- Energy Star 5.3 Compliant
- EcoSmart™ Intelligent Sensor Dynamic / Static Power Savings
- MPEG-4 Decoding
- HD Content Decryption with Integrated Pro:Idiom®
- USB 2.0 Media Host for photos, music and cloning
- Native Display Resolution 1366 x 768
- 180 ° Detachable Swivel all Metal Commercial Grade Stand With Built-in Security Plate
- Splash Image/Logo (Customized Welcome Screen)
- Remote Management Device Compatibility Free-To-Guest Management Appliance (FMA-LG101) – opt Pro:Centric Server (PCS100R) - opt
- Auto-Sensing Remote Jack Pack Interface PIP/Split Screen feature with optional RJP
- 2 HDMI™ inputs with HDCP
- 2-Year Limited Warranty Parts and Labor
- NOTE: Contact your LG Sales Representative on the RJPs that are compatible with these models
Providing incredibly easy-to-use content delivery and a flexible communications interface, LG opens up new and exciting possibilities in guest room interactivityLearn More
Global Leading Digital Rights Management System
Pro:Idiom unlocks access to premium content to help assure rapid and broad deployment of HDTV and other high value digital content.
Pro:Idiom has been designed specifically for users of premium HDTV content from cable, satellite, or video on demand (VOD) services, and is thus designed to lower costs and reduce maintenance needs. This leading DRM system is embraced for its security solution, which prevents illegal copying of copyrighted content.
Tired of dark scenes or dull colors? LG’s LED technology provides a slim profile and delivers amazing brightness, clarity and color detail, as well as greater energy efficiency compared to conventional LCD TVs.
Dolby TrueHD lets you experience all of the enveloping surround sound that Blu-ray Disc™, high-definition (HD) broadcast, and streamed and downloaded media make possible. With up to 7.1 channels of premium-quality surround sound, you’ll follow the action with your eyes and your ears.
CLEAR VOICE II
Clear Voice II
Make installation of any enabled device a snap. Get deeper colors and take advantage of a Full HD experience. HDMI connectivity lets you prepare yourself for tomorrow’s technology today.
SRS TruSurround XT
24 REAL CINEMA
Bring theater to the couch.
Stay in for the theater. Enjoy a true cinema-like experience in your own home with movies the way they are meant to be seen. LG’s Real Cinema technology displays 24p source frames on your screen, the same as on a movie screen. If you love movies, you’ll love Real Cinema.
Earning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. For TVs, it means they save energy both in standby and active (when they're on) modes. ENERGY STAR qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units.