The estimated annual energy cost determined in accordance with 16 CFR Part 305.5 for model 37LT670H is $12.
“Your energy cost depends on your utility rates and use. The estimated cost is based on 11 cents per kWh and 5 hours of use per day. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy.”
FTC Television labeling rule (18 CFR Part 305, as added by 76 Fed. Reg. 1038 (Jan 6, 2011)).
The LT670H Series Pro:Centric™ enabled HDTV leads the way in advancing the guest experience and streamlining how hoteliers deliver in-room entertainment. Provide in-room service applications such as an Electronic Program Guide (EPG) as well as guestroom access to hotel amenities all to provide an exceptional stay with Guest-Centric entertainment and hotel options. Along with Pro:Idiom® DRM and MPEG-2/MPEG-4 H.264 decoding, its integrated b-LAN™ technology also enables the delivery of a wide range of interactive content and functionality by supporting many HD VOD/HD FTG and other FTG systems.
- HD VOD PPV ENCRYPTION, Integrated Pro:Idiom
- Pro:Centric SINGLE TUNER (Java/Flash)
- EcoSmart™, Dynamic Power Savings, Static Power Savings
- CALIFORNIA ENERGY COMMISSION (CEC) COMPLIANT
- RESTRICTION OF HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES (ROHS) COMPLIANT
- INTEGRATED b-LAN™
- MPEG-2/MPEG-4 H.264 DECODING
- COMMERCIAL MODE SET UP MENU (INSTALLER MENU)
- AUTO CONFIGURATION
- REMOTE MANAGEMENT OF TELEVISION SETTINGS USING Pro:Centric SERVER (PCS150R) OR FREE-TO-GUEST MANAGEMENT APPLIANCE (FMA-LG101)
- MPI™/GAME CONTROL PORT
- NATIVE DISPLAY RESOLUTION 1920 x 1080
- NEW! SLEEK CABINET DESIGN
- 180° DETACHABLE SWIVEL ALL METAL, COMMERCIAL GRADE STAND with built-in security plate (mounting hardware parts included)
- DYNAMIC CONTRAST RATIO 1,000,000:1
- USB CLONING
- USB MEDIA HOST (MP3, JPEG, HD DIVX)
- SPLASH IMAGE ON START UP
- ANTI-THEFT WARNING LABEL
- 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (parts and labor)
Providing incredibly easy-to-use content delivery and a flexible communications interface, LG opens up new and exciting possibilities in guest room interactivityLearn More
Global Leading Digital Rights Management System
Pro:Idiom unlocks access to premium content to help assure rapid and broad deployment of HDTV and other high value digital content.
Pro:Idiom has been designed specifically for users of premium HDTV content from cable, satellite, or video on demand (VOD) services, and is thus designed to lower costs and reduce maintenance needs. This leading DRM system is embraced for its security solution, which prevents illegal copying of copyrighted content.
Tired of dark scenes or dull colors? LG’s LED technology provides a slim profile and delivers amazing brightness, clarity and color detail, as well as greater energy efficiency compared to conventional LCD TVs.
Double the detail.
This stunning picture is the reason you wanted HD in the first place. With almost double the pixel resolution, Full HD 1080p gives it superior picture quality over standard resolution. You’ll see details and colors like never before. Disclaimer: 20" class monitor - doesn’t support 1080P Full HD.
CLEAR VOICE II
Clear Voice II
SRS TruSurround XT
Dolby TrueHD lets you experience all of the enveloping surround sound that Blu-ray Disc™, high-definition (HD) broadcast, and streamed and downloaded media make possible. With up to 7.1 channels of premium-quality surround sound, you’ll follow the action with your eyes and your ears.
24 REAL CINEMA
Bring theater to the couch.
Stay in for the theater. Enjoy a true cinema-like experience in your own home with movies the way they are meant to be seen. LG’s Real Cinema technology displays 24p source frames on your screen, the same as on a movie screen. If you love movies, you’ll love Real Cinema.