LG’s premium VCS (Video Conferencing System) breaks away from the mold of complicated interactive communications to deliver a total solution offering. Everything is integrated into a single system. From a compact design to a full complement of features and technologies, the LG VCS combines HD video with a high quality audio system to deliver a vivid conferencing system to like no other.
Focusing on the needs of the customer, the LG VCS provides an intuitive interface as well as easy to install hardware. Simply plug and play and you’ll be up and running in no time. Its broad compatibility with external media devices and software applications also enables users to connect different types of displays such as televisions, desktop monitors, and projectors. IP technologies work together to optimize the videoconferencing environment to transmit video and audio that is not only clear and sharp, but also secure.
- Content Sharing : Dual stream The Contents Sharing feature with dual streaming allows you to synchronize people and contents screen simultaneously with far side. Contents sharing feature during streaming increases communication and productivity.
- Low Bandwidth V5500/V5000 needs only half of the bandwidth required in other video conference systems. V5500/V5000 delivers high quality video/sounds with low bandwidth. Low bandwidth enables customers to minimize maintenance costs.
- Silent Camera Silent camera movement at below 40dB. Cameras of V5500/V5000 move smoothly and quietly, not disturbing business communications.
- All-integrated remote Control One Remote Control can access V5500/V5000 and LG TV simultaneously for easy use and for increased synergy effects between LG products.
- User Interface : User Friendly GUI Preset setup function (Snapshot-based) Camera position with thumbnail image Users can save preset image as a thumbnail to easily identify which camera position is assigned to a specific position
- 1280 x 720p, 30fps HD camera
- Sensor Type: 3M CMOS
- Zoom / Focus : 12x Optical / Auto Focus