Looks and brains, together
7.1 cu. ft. Extra Large Capacity Dryer with Sensor Dry (Electric)
- 7.1 cu. ft. Extra Large Capacity
- Sensor Dry System
- Electronic Control Panel with Dual LED Display
Ask Your Questions, Share Your Answers
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The reason I am getting ready to return it is the discovery of very important featurs, or lack thereof, that you will ALWAYS find in dirt-cheap dyers.
1. You cannot dry cotton on low heat. You adjust the dial to cotton, medium is the lowest heat you can go. Not good if you have clothes that you are not trying to shrink.
2. The dryer cannot sense automatically if a load is dry...unless it is slam full. This is not an automatic dryer if it will not do this for you...regardless of the load size.
3. You can only do a low heat setting by selecting permanent press...which means it will only dry according to a timer...which means that you can have your clothes over-dry. You can add time, but that will only cook your clothes.
I never thought I would pay $1,000 for a dryer where I could not select the settings.
Very, very poor design.
Oh yeah...and the matching washer leaves clothes that stink...I am using Tide and Downy...both major brands. I miss having clean clothes.
1. Is there a light?
2. How / what kind / how to change the bulb?
Can the door of the matching dryer DLE 2250W be reversered?
You Might Also Be Interested In
7.1 cu. ft. Extra Large Capacity Dryer with Sensor Dry (Gas)
$89999Suggested PriceWhere To Buy
27" Laundry Stacking Kit - Chrome
$3599Suggested PriceWhere To Buy
Laundry Pedestal - White
$21999Suggested PriceWhere To Buy
3.6 cu. ft. Extra Large Capacity Front Load Washer with ColdWash™ Technology
$79999Suggested PriceWhere To Buy