With football season in full swing, feast on our delicious rendition of traditional chicken wings while tailgating with your family and friends!
Cook Time: 30 mins
Serves: MAKES 6 SERVINGS
1. Preheat oven to 450*F
2. Place the wings on a sheet pan or broiler pan and season with salt
3. Roast the wings for 20-25 minutes
1. Mix all three ingredients together and set aside
2. Pour sauce over the fully cooked wings and toss to coat with tongs.
1. In a small sauce pan over medium heat, combine the vinegar and chili flakes. Allow the liquid to reduce down to about 1 tablespoon.
2. Stir in the sweet chili sauce and soy sauce.
3. Pour sauce over the fully cooked wings and toss to coat with tongs.
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine