Everything comes together… nature's irresistible palette and garden goodness in every bite.
Serves: MAKES 6 SERVINGS
Total Time: 14 min
1. Combine the olive oil with the basil, salt, and pepper. Brush the vegetables with this mixture.
2. Grill the vegetables until they are tender and very hot, about 7 minutes per side. For the tomatoes, grill them just until they are warm, about 1 minute per side.
3. For each serving, arrange 2-3 slices of eggplant, zucchini, and yellow squash on each plate.
4. Add 2 strips of red pepper, 1 strip of yellow pepper, a half each of grilled red and yellow tomato, and a scallion.
5. Drizzle with the balsamic vinaigrette.
6. Serve warm or at room temperature.