Make sure the avocados are perfectly ripe…then make sure you have plenty of chips!
Serves: MAKES 8 SERVINGS
Total Time: 45 min
- 4 avocados, halved, pitted, and peeled
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced (optional)
- 1 jalapeño (optional), seeded and minced
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce, or to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Mash the avocados with a fork.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and adjust seasoning with lime juice, salt, and spices.
3. Refrigerate the guacamole in tightly covered storage container. It is best to make guacamole the same day it is to be served.
LG PRODUCTS HELP YOU COOK IN STYLE