Because no regular sandwich could hold this much shrimpy flavor.
Cook Mode: Bake
Cook time: 14 mins
Serves: MAKES 8 SERVINGS
1. Preheat the oven to 400℉.
2. Toast the baguette slices in the oven 14 minutes or until the outside edges are golden brown. Turn over once during cooking. Reserve the toasts until needed.
3. Melt the butter in a large sauté pan. Add the garlic and shrimp, sauté 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a bowl and set aside. Add the white wine to the pan and simmer. Add the chopped parsley to the white wine vinegar and pour over the shrimp.
4. Blend the ingredients for the mayonnaise, dill, chives, and parsley in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
5. Spread 1 teaspoon of the green mayonnaise on each toast. Top each slice with 2 whole cooked shrimp and 2 radish slices. Garnish with mâche leaves.