Sandra Lee's Spicy Bloody Mary
Some like it hot, so hang on for a drink with serious bite.
Prep. Time: 10 min
- 3 ounces vegetable juice, V-8 Spicy Hot or Original
- 1 tablespoon cocktail sauce, McCormick Extra Hot or Original
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 2 ounces vodka, Smirnoff®
- 2 dashes red hot pepper sauce
- Dash celery salt
- Dash ground black pepper
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Pickle spear, pimiento-stuffed green olives on cocktail picks, celery sticks
1. In a large glass combine vegetable juice, lemon juice, vodka, hot sauce, celery salt, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour into another large glass. Pour back and forth between glasses until blended.
2. Fill a tall serving glass with ice. Strain mixture into ice-filled glass. Garnish with a pickle spear, olives, and celery sticks.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee, The Magazine © January/February 2013 issue