Lemon Infused Greek Salad
The flavors and aromas of The Mediterranean come alive in this cool, colorful dish.
Serves: MAKES 8 SERVINGS
- 1-1/2 pounds romaine hearts
- 1 cup Greek olives, pitted and sliced in half lengthwise
- 4 pita bread, toasted, cut into 16 wedges
- 1 European cucumber, peeled, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, peeled, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 3/4 pound feta cheese, crumbled
- 16 stuffed grape leaves, purchased
- Seasoning: 1/2 cup Lemon-Parsley Vinaigrette
1. Remove about a third of the stem from the romaine lettuce. Wash and spin-dry. Slice the romaine or tear it into bite size pieces. Place the cleaned romaine into a large serving bowl.
2. Add the sliced olives, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, peppers, and red onions; toss with the vinaigrette. Top with the feta cheese and garnish with pita wedges and the stuffed grape leaves.
LG PRODUCTS HELP YOU COOK IN STYLE