Crunchy and delicious, and as much fun as a day at the beach!
Serves: 42 Cookies
Total Time: 12 min
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest, grated
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar, coarse
1. Using an electric mixer with the paddle attachment, cream together the sugar, butter, vanilla extract, and lemon zest on high speed until smooth and light, about 3 minutes.
2. Add the flour all at once and mix on low speed until combined.
3. Divide the dough in half and roll into 6-inch long cylinders (they should be 1-1/4-inch in diameter).
4. To bake the cookies preheat the oven to 350°F.
5. Brush the cylinders of cookie dough with milk and roll them in the coarse sugar.
6. Cut the logs into 1/4-inch thick slices and place them on parchment-lined sheet pan.
7. Bake for 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
LG PRODUCTS HELP YOU COOK IN STYLE