The quintessential recipe for steak-lovers: hearty, satisfying and no-fuss delicious.
Serves: MAKES 6 SERVINGS
Yields: 2 main-dish servings
Total Time: 8 min
1. Mix together all of the ingredients for the marinade.
2. Combine the beef with the marinade ingredients in a zipper-lock bag and seal. Gently toss the beef with the marinade in the bag until coated evenly. Allow the meat to marinate for 30 minutes or longer if desired.
3. Refrigeration for about 20 minutes, or longer if desired.
4. Heat a grill to high. Grill to desired doneness (about 4 minutes on each side for medium rare). If a grill is not available, beef can also be broiled in oven.
5. Allow the grilled steak to rest for 3-5 minutes before slicing. Thinly slice the steak across the grain.
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.