This recipe uses shortcuts like jarred salsa to create delicious and quick enchiladas.
Easy To Make Enchiladas. Mexican food doesn't have to be difficult to make. These recipes use shortcuts like jarred salsa to create delicious and quick enchiladas. Each recipe serves six, but you can double or triple the ingredients if you are cooking for a crowd.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the cream cheese, soup and salsa.
3. Heat, stirring constantly until melted and well blended.
4. Stir in chicken.
5. Heat tortillas in microwave for a few seconds until you can roll them without cracking.
6. Fill each tortilla with chicken mixture; roll.
7. Place rolled tortillas in a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
8. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, covering tortillas completely.
9. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
10. Top with black olives and sour cream, if desired.
Click here for more recipes at SheKnows.com.