Spinach Chicken Alfredo French Bread Pizza
This pizza is slathered with Alfredo sauce, fresh grilled chicken and fresh baby spinach.
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 16 ounces fresh pizza dough (Normally found in the bakery department of your grocery store)
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup Italian blend shredded cheese
- 1 cup chopped grilled chicken
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian blend spice mix
Pizza Time! Alfredo sauce doesn't just have to go on pasta! This simple pizza combines Alfredo sauce, grilled chicken and cheese. This is one decadent pizza!
Alfredo sauce isn't just reserved for pasta. This perfectly flavored pizza is made with fresh pizza dough, creamy Alfredo sauce, grilled chicken, shredded mozzarella and a sprinkle of fresh herbs. This is one pizza that is sure to please your whole family.
Directions : Serves 4
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Lay down parchment paper on a baking sheet, sprinkle with cornmeal, set aside.
2. Stretch out pizza dough to create a 12-inch circle. Lay onto cornmeal-sprinkled parchment paper.
3. Spread out Alfredo sauce, leaving about 2 inches for the crust. Top with shredded cheese and chopped grilled chicken. Sprinkle with Parmesan and Italian spice blend.
4. Let pizza cook for about 20 minutes until the edges are browned and the top of the cheese is melted and browned.
Click here for more recipes at SheKnows.com.
LG PRODUCTS HELP YOU COOK IN STYLE