MOSQUITO AWAY FUNCTION *
Keep your family safe from mosquitoes with ultrasonic wave technology. Ultrasonic wave technology is safe for humans, very convenient and may be the easiest way to keep mosquitoes away.
ULTRASONIC WAVE EFFECT
Mosquito away has a speaker generating ultrasonic wave and if you start the Mosquito away function, the speaker makes inaudible ultrasonic wave at a specific frequency of over 30kHz, completely harmless to human. The ultrasonic wave inactivates or repels mosquitoes.
THE RESULT OF MOSQUITO AWAY FUNCTION
Mosquito Away technology is a convenient way to keep mosquitoes out of your room.
*The test is conducted in 1.9m x 1.9m x1.9m chamber
AT A PUSH OF A BUTTON
It may be a convenient way to prevent mosquito bites you have ever experienced. You just need to push the 'Mosquito Away button.'
The Mosquito Away Device could even operate when A/C is Off
HARMLESS TECHNOLOGY FOR HUMAN
The ultrasonic technology used the specific frequency of over 30KHz, completely harmless to human.
“Tested in a controlled laboratory setting; results may vary in actual use. Long term effect not tested and mosquitoes may become resistant. This product is one of the ways to manage mosquitoes and not intended to replace other protective device against mosquitoes. Refer to http://www.lg.com/africa_en/split-air-conditioners”
Detailed Information: (to be used on the product webpage and User Manual)
IMPORTANT: Long term effect not tested and mosquitoes may become resistant. This product is one of the ways to manage mosquitoes and not intended to replace other protective devices against mosquitoes.
Tested by Institute of Advanced Medical Research and Training, College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
• Test conducted, three times or more, at standard weather condition of Nigeria
• Test used two Peet Grady chambers size 1.8m x 1.8m x 1.8m connected by six open windows, one chamber assumed to be outside (“outside chamber”) and the other to be inside with the LG air conditioner (“inside chamber”)
• Air quality controlled by air flushing the chambers and releasing 50 mosquitoes; test conducted only if not more than 5% of mosquitoes fell after 5 minutes.
• For each test, 7-50 lab cultured 3-5 days old mosquitoes were released into inside chamber; number of mosquitoes escaping to outside chamber was counted hourly for first six hours, and subsequently at 24 hours of exposure under 4 settings:
• Control setting (no fan, no mosquito repelling ultrasonic),
• Low fan only setting,
• Mosquito repelling ultrasonic only setting, and
• Treatment setting (mosquito repelling ultrasonic + low fan).
Found to expel on average 62.7% of anopheles gambiae mosquitoes. Expel rate shows percentage of mosquitoes escaping to the outside chamber after 24 hours of Treatment
LG Air Conditioners are built to work just fine with prevailing conditions such as electricity fluctuation and harsh climatic conditions (sandy or salty
Low Voltage Starter
Due to the unstable infrastructure, the supply of electricity is usually lower than the demand. This is more frequent during the hot summer when the usage of electricity is high. LG air conditioner even operates at lower voltage in lower temperatures.
In jet cooling mode, strong air blows out, and the setting temperature automatically changes to 18°C for 30 minutes, and turns back to the original setting temperature after 30 minutes.