Oven performance meets microwave convenience
1.7 cu. ft. Over the Range Convection Microwave Oven
LMVH1711STCOLOR : Stainless Steel
- Convection Technology
- Sensor Cooking
- Auto Defrost
- One touch settings
1. Multitasking - You can set the timer and still heat up something at the same time. If I am doing a large amount of cooking and need two timers (the oven and microwave), it is nice that I can heat something up in the microwave without having to cancel the timer.
2. Light: Nice bright light both inside and out.
3. Reheating - Food seems to be reheated evenly.
1. Popcorn button - this has never seemed to have worked properly no matter what kind of microwave. My popcorn burns using this button. I have tried it several times and just don't use it.
2. The low setting for the exhaust is still pretty loud. Hard to have a conversation in the kitchen, but the exhaust does a good job.
3. Placement of the start and stop buttons in my mind need to be switched. I am always hitting the stop instead of the start which is a bit annoying. Most people are cooking something for an even amount of minutes (no seconds) i.e. 1:00. When I put in 1:00, I instinctively want to hit the button right next to it (which is the stop). I guess because I am used to going left to right and up to down. So to go back up to hit the start button has taken some getting used to. But after some time, I got used to it."
You Might Also Be Interested In
2.0 cu. ft. Over the Range Microwave Oven with Extenda™ Vent
$39999Suggested PriceWhere To Buy
2.0 cu. ft. Over the Range Microwave Oven with Extenda™ Vent and Warming Lamp
$49999Suggested PriceWhere To Buy
1.6 cu. ft. Non-Sensor Over the Range Microwave Oven
$24999Suggested PriceWhere To Buy
1.8 cu. ft. Over the Range Microwave Oven
$34999Suggested PriceWhere To Buy
Preheat, brown, bake, or roast–all in significantly less time. The premium stainless steel cavity looks great, and conducts heat better than traditional painted metal interiors. With Sensor Cook, a humidity-sensing technology that determines when food is cooked to perfection.