• Open window or turn on a ventilation fan or hood before self cleaning.
• Do Not Use Oven Cleaners. No commercial oven cleaner or oven liner protective coating of
any kind should be used in or around any part of the oven.
• Before self cleaning the oven. Remove broiler pan, all oven racks, meat probe and any other
utensils from the oven cavity.
• Never keep pet birds in the kitchen. The health of birds is extremely sensitive to the fumes
released during an oven self clean cycle. Fumes may be harmful or fatal to birds. Move birds to
• Clean in the self clean cycle only parts listed in this manual. Before using the self clean feature of
the oven, remove the broiler pan and any utensils of foods from the oven.
• It is normal for the cooktop of the range to become hot during a self clean cycle. Therefore,touching the cooktop during a clean cycle should be avoided.
• Important Instruction. In the event the self clean error code F is displayed, and three long beeps
sound, the oven is malfunctioning in the self clean mode. Switch off the electrical power to the main
fuse or breaker and have the unit serviced by a qualified technician.
• Make sure oven lights are cool before cleaning.