The glass cooktop is manufactured by Schott Ceran. It is recommended to clean your cooktop daily or after each use. This will keep your cooktop looking good and can prevent damage. If a spillover occurs while cooking, immediately clean the spill from the cooking area while it is hot to prevent a tough cleaning chore later. Using extreme care, wipe spill with a clean dry towel. ONLY use Ceramic Cooktop Cleaner or included cleaner on the glass cooktop. Other creams may not be as effective. To maintain and protect the surface of your glass cooktop, follow these steps:
1. Before using the cooktop for the first time, clean it with Ceramic Cooktop Cleaner or included cleaner. This helps protect the top and makes cleanup easier.
2. Daily use of Ceramic Cooktop Cleaner or included cleaner will help keep the cooktop looking new.
3. Shake the cleaning cream well. Apply a few drops of Cleaner directly to the cooktop.
4. Use a paper towel or Cleaning Pad for Ceramic Cooktops to clean the entire cooktop surface.
5. Use a dry cloth or paper towel to remove all cleaning residue. No need to rinse.
Note: It is very important that you DO NOT heat the cooktop until it has been cleaned thoroughly.
For more information on cleaning methods or cleaning products visit http://www.schottceran.com/