If the unit is in warranty, please contact LG for service arrangements at 800-243-0000. By working on the unit yourself, the warranty will be voided. The instructions to remove the glass cooktop are below:
1. Unplug the cord or disconnect power
2. Open oven door and remove the 3screws located at the front of the cook-top, then close the door.
3. Lift up the cooktop front and Remove the ground screw securing ground wire.
4. Slightly lift up and pull up the cook-top and then unplug the 2 connectors at the back by squeezing side tabs.
5. Protect the cooktop surface and turn the assembly over.
RECONNECT all grounding devices prior to using. Failure to do so can result in severe personal
injury, death or electrical shock.
Design, features and specifications subject to change without notice.