Has some really good things, couple not so good...
Overall, a very user friendly fridge, BUT, I wished I would have measured better and did a visual on the location of it. It is rather LARGE, looks like a giant in my kitchen. I wish it had better shelf space for tall or large, (ketchup, energy drinks,salsa etc..) Things do get lost in the bottom freezer.But love it on the bottom.
Drawers are great, all of them...
January 25, 2013
Great Fridge, easy to use
I love the size and three doors/drawers. An awesome fridge overall...no complaints at all! It is also great that it is a medium size--not too big for depth.
October 29, 2011
No Hidden Surprises
I owned my previous refrigerator for 20 years, and let me tell you my new refrigerator is great! I love the sleek modern design. I also prefer my freezer on the bottom--It's just so much easier to get to those frozen items. I especially love the slide-out shelves because there are no hidden surprises (back of refrigerator), if you know what I mean.
October 29, 2011
great value to improve
I knew we needed a 4-door in the kitchen (short of having extra freezer in the non-existing basement).
I knew we needed a deep fridge (though was surprised how much this sticks out).
Had this one for 10 months now.
I have no complaint about the quality in general. We chose this for its value, better priced than the competition and provides the same feel/look.
I could make this note about anything so:
- gallons in the door
- water dispenser outside, great! (you'll have long glasses to fill)
- filtering is adequate (not the best but I take this over buying others).
- steel is durable so far (w 2 you son).
- easy to roll out (too easy)
- could have more slots to rearrange the drawers
- two (not four) gallons fit, the other could not move in/out easy so do not believe the 4 they advertise with (but two gallon container are daily in the door, nice!)
- I know it is a matter of taste but after testing both kinds, the ice vs water dispenser could be better leveled (though a pro: having water outside that little box is a HUGE PLUS compared to those where it is hidden inside). Still, I always forget the water placement and use the ice...
- child lock is a) confusing b) my 2-yo figured it out c) blocks water,too, which he cannot reach, anyway. Perhaps a notch TALLER dispenser slot with controls ABOVE?
- inside plastic can break easy. This could be better. There is no beer holder (or rather, that does not serve well and we do not use can at all). So that could break
- a vertical divider inside?
I also wish somebody would build in the level (like that is already in my iPod Touch, simple gyroscope on the control panel). Not easy to level the thing with an additional device.
All in all, a great product. And, so far did not break the budget, my PGE bill remains low.
October 3, 2011