How to change the old cartridge.
1. Turn the shutoff valve off (house valve).
2. Dispense water from the system to empty the tubing (approximately for 50 seconds).
3. Remove the old cartridge. Rotate the knob of the cartridge counter clockwise.
When the cartridge is removed, it will click out of place. Pull out the cartridge.
NOTE: There will be water in the cartridge. Some spilling may occur through the hole at rear bottom side of cover. You may use a cup or something like that to prevent split water drop into food.
4. Replace with a new cartridge. Take the new cartridge out of its packaging and remove protective cover from the o-rings. With cartridge knob in the vertical position, push the new filter cartridge into the cover until it stops.
If you can´t turn the filter from side to side, it is not fully inserted. Push it in firmly and twist it into place. You will hear it click into place. Using its handle, twist the cartridge clockwise about 1/4 turn. You will hear when it clicks into place.
5. Turn the shut off valve on (house valve).
6. Flush water out from the system until air gets eliminated and water start to dispense (approximately for 60 seconds). Flush 2,5 gallons (9,5 liters) of water through filter.