Here are great ways to stream all of your music, videos and photos from the comfort of your own sofa. Send all of your favorite multimedia content from your PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone or USB device directly to your TV via your Blu-ray Player.
MAKE SURE YOUR COMPUTER IS DLNA ENABLED
PLAY FILES FROM A USB DEVICE
This player can play video, audio and photo files contained on a USB device.
- 1. Insert a USB device into the USB port.
File loading may take a few minutes depending on the amount of content in the USB storage device. If you want to stop loading, press ENTER while CANCEL is selected.
- 2. Press HOME.
- 3. Select MOVIE, PHOTO or MUSIC using RIGHT/LEFT keys and press ENTER.
- 4. Select the USB option using UP/DOWN keys and press ENTER.
- 5. Select a file using UP/DOWN/RIGHT/LEFT keys and press PLAY or ENTER.
- 6. Withdraw the USB device carefully.
- Some USB devices may not work with this unit.
- Digital camera and mobile phone are not supported.
DOWNLOAD SPECIAL CONTENT WITH YOUR BD/DVD
BD-Live downloadable featurettes, quizzes, and movie trailers
A Blu-ray disc supporting BD-Live for Blu-ray Players utilizes your Internet connection and allows you to download additional content.
- Check your network connection.
- Insert a USB storage device in the USB port on the front panel. (A USB storage device is needed to download bonus content.)
- Press HOME and set the BD-LIVE CONNECTION option on the SETTINGS menu.
- Insert a BD-ROM with BD-Live.
- The operations may differ depending on the disc. Refer to the manual supplied with the disc.