YOUR FIRST WASH
Choose a section below or simply scroll down to begin.
KNOW YOUR FRONT LOAD WASHER
You're now a front load washer owner, so welcome to a new world of laundry possibilities. As you'll soon find out, there are a lot of differences between your new washer and the washer you grew up with.
WATCH THE VIDEO TO LEARN ABOUT YOUR INNOVATIVE WASHER
- Older machines were usually top loaders. Front loaders are more recent. They more efficiently use water and energy to achieve the same results. Now you know why all laundromats use front loaders.
- With most top loaders, you simply put in clothes, add detergent, and close the lid. Front loaders are just as simple, but have many advanced features and specialty cycles to help clean clothes more gently and make them last longer.
When it comes to efficiency:
- You might have noticed that your front load doesn't have that bulky piece, called an agitator, in the middle of the drum. That means more room for more clothes and less loads.
When it comes to space:
- Because the door is located in the front, most front load washers can be stacked with a dryer to give you more flexibility.
When it comes to innovation:
- LG front load washers have many innovative features, like our unique 6Motion™ Technology. It combines up to 6 different wash motions in one cycle for better cleaning, while being gentle on fabrics. See for yourself.