Worried you might miss the oven timer’s beep? Use this feature to set the oven to cook for a specific length of time (i.e. BAKE at 300°F for 30 minutes). To set:
1. Press Bake. 350°F will appear in the display.
2. Use the number keys to set the temperature (ex. press 3, 0, 0).
*Available on select models
3. Press Cook Time. Timed flashes in the display. Bake, 0:00 and 300 °F appear in the display.
NOTE: If your recipe requires preheating, you may need to add additional time to the length of the cooking time.
4. Set the desired baking time (ex. press 3, 0 – to set the timer for 30 minutes). This can be any amount of time between 1 minute and 11 hours and 59 minutes. The cooking time entered will be shown in the display.
5. Finally, press the Start key.
To change your cook time during cooking, for example to change the cook time from 30 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes, do the following: