SPECIALTY FEATURES GUIDE
Whether you’re a pro chef or eager amateur, you may be surprised to discover all the impressive features found in your new LG range.
*Available on select models
This function will maintain an oven temperature of 170°F, keeping cooked food warm for serving up to 3 hours after cooking has finished. The Warm function may be used without any other cooking operations or can be used after cooking has finished using a Timed Cook or a Delayed Timed Cook.
- The Warm function is intended to keep food warm. Do not use it to cool food down.
- It is normal for the fan to operate during the Warm function.
This function automatically sets the upper or lower oven temperature to cook either frozen pizza with regular or rising crust, or freshly made pizza. Simply choose the type of pizza (see chart below) and set the desired cook time.
How to set the oven for Pizza:
- Touch Pizza once. P1 appears in the display. Touch Pizza repeatedly to toggle between P1, P2 and P3. Select the desired option. (See Pizza Chart below.)
- Touch Start. The oven will start to preheat. As the oven preheats, the temperature will be displayed and will rise in 5-degree increments. Once the oven reaches the set temperature, a tone will sound and the oven light will blink on and off.
- Place your pizza in the oven, close the door and set the timer following the suggestions in the chart below.
- When cooking is complete touch Clear/Off.
- Remove your food from the oven.
Set the PROOF function to maintain a warm oven for rising yeast-leavened products before baking:
- 1. Use rack position 2 or 3 for proofing.
- 2. Press the Warm/Proof button until Proof appears in the display.
- 3. Press Start.
- 4. Press Clear/Off when proofing is finished.
- To avoid lowering the oven temperature and lengthening proofing time, do not open the oven door unnecessarily. Check bread products early to avoid over-proofing.
- Do not use the proofing mode for warming food or keeping food hot. The proofing oven temperature is not hot enough to keep foods at safe temperatures. Use the Warm feature to keep food warm. Proofing does not operate when the oven is above 125°F. Hot shows in the display.
- It is normal for the fan to operate during the Proof function.