HELP WITH YOUR REMOTE
While we're sure you know a lot of what your remote does, you can learn about all of the buttons and their functions below. Some LG remotes may differ in appearance, but their functionality is similar.
- Switches the player ON or OFF.
- OPEN / CLOSE:
- Opens and closes the disc tray.
- 0-9 NUMERICAL BUTTONS:
- Selects numbered options in a menu or inputs letters in the keypad menu.
- Repeats a desired section or sequence.
- Goes to the next or previous chapter/track/file.
- STOP / PLAY / PAUSE:
- Stops/Plays/Pauses playback.
- INFO / DISPLAY:
- Displays or exits on-screen display.
- DIRECTION BUTTONS:
- Selects an option in the menu.
- DISC MENU:
- Accesses menu on a disc.
- COLORED (R, G, Y, B)
- Use to navigate BD-ROM menus. They are also used for MOVIE, PHOTO, MUSIC, and HOME LINK menu.
- Displays or exits the ZOOM menu.
- Displays or exits the search menu.
- Marks any point during playback.
- TITLE / POP-UP:
- Displays the DVD title menu or BD-ROM pop-up menu, if available.
- Exits the menu or resumes playback. The resume play function may not work depending on the BD-ROM disc.
- Displays or exits the HOME MENU.
- MUSIC ID:
- When connected to the network, can provide information about the current song playing in your movie.
- Search backwards or forwards.
- Removes a mark on the search menu or a number when setting the password.
Back to top
NOTE: Wireless Internet connection & certain subscriptions required and sold separately. The Magic Motion Remote does not come equipped with all LG Smart TV enabled TVs and a separate purchase may be required. Content and services vary by product and are subject to change without notice.
Back to top