ENJOY AN OUTSTANDING WASH IN LESS TIME
We at LG know that time is a precious commodity–and we want to help you make the most of your time! The TurboWash™ feature of your top load washer can save you up to 20 minutes per load*, even on larger loads, without compromising the outstanding washing performance.
SPEED UP LAUNDRY WITH TURBOWASH™
Adding TurboWash™ reduces the cycle time by up to 20 minutes*, while still providing you with a powerful clean.
The TurboWash™ option works as follows with your wash cycles:
- It is engaged automatically for COTTON/NORMAL, HEAVY DUTY, and SPEEDWASH™ cycles.
- TurboWash™ is automatically deselected for COTTON/NORMAL and HEAVY DUTY cycles if the STEAM option is selected.
- It can also be added to BRIGHT WHITES™, SANITARY, PERM. PRESS/CASUAL, TOWELS, and SPORTS WEAR cycles.
- TurboWash™ cannot be used with BULKY/BEDDING, TUB CLEAN, POWER CLEANSE, ALLERGIENE™, WOOL, or DELICATES.
HOW IT WORKS
You may be saving time, but you're still get outstanding cleaning performance, thanks to two powerful features. First, a new powerful, yet gentle, motion gets your clothes clean in less time thanks to a new motor control system. Then, the SmartRinse™ Jet Spray uses a high-pressure nozzle at the top of the drum to help rinse the clothes quickly and effectively as the drum is spinning.
Follow these steps to add TurboWash™ to your cycle (scroll up for a breakdown of which cycles can incorporate the TurboWash™ option).
- Press POWER and then turn the CYCLE SELECTOR KNOB to select your desired cycle.
- Press the TURBOWASH™ button. The washer will automatically adjust your cycle settings.
- Set any other desired options.
- Press the START/PAUSE button.
*Based on AHAM-HLW-1-2010 test protocol. Cotton/Normal or comparable cycle at default settings, 8-lb loads, front load washers only. Excludes other LG manufactured products. Excludes quick wash or comparable cycles intended for small, lightly soiled loads only.
ENHANCED PERFORMANCE WITH WAVEFORCE™
If you thought water had done all it could to clean your clothes, you haven't experienced WaveForce™. It's designed to be gentle on fabrics while providing enhanced washing performance.*
HOW IT WORKS
WaveForce™ technology uses a rapid drum movement and powerful jets to penetrate deep into fabrics and deliver an outstanding wash performance. It's powered by LG's Direct Drive Motor, without belts and pulleys–so the drum can quickly change direction and create new wash motions to help clean clothes better.
If water is appearing on the floor when you're doing laundry, don't be alarmed! Once in a while, WaveForce™ can slosh water out of the lid,
creating the illusion of a leak.