GETTING TO KNOW 3D
Your LG Ultra HD 4K Smart TV with webOS will change the way you watch television. And, by getting to know more about your LG TV's 3D capabilities, you'll be able to make the most of your 3D viewing experience. These videos are a fast and easy way to get the information you need about 3D.
How 3D Works
Want to know about the technology behind 3D? Check out this video.
OPTIMUM VIEWING POSITON
Want to find out the best way to view 3D programs? Check out this video.
To best enjoy your LG OLED TV, find out the diagonal length of it. Then, sit at twice that distance from your TV. For example, if your LG OLED TV measures 47 inches, sit about 8 feet away.
ADJUSTING 3D SETTINGS
Want to fine tune your 3D experience with personalized settings? Check out this video.
- Press the 3D button on the Magic Remote
- Click the Home button
- Press the Settings icon in the upper-right hand corner
- Select Picture from the menu, then 3D settings
- Choose 3D Mode, Manual, and the Customize button to adjust your 3D depth and viewpoint
- Hit Reset to return to your original 3D settings