Gallery organizes all images and video files saved in internal or external memory. From the Home screen, tap Apps > Gallery
Note: Some Settings, Menus, or Icons may differ from that of your device depending on your software version and wireless service provider
Change Gallery View
Tap to change your Gallery view, then choose from the following:
- Albums - files are organized by capture type (ie. Camera, Screenshot, etc.).
- Timeline - files are organized by Year, Month, or Day. Tap Year, Month or Day or pinch in or out.
- Memories - files saved with location data are organized by location.
- Favorites - only favorite files will display. To set a file as a favorite, tap the file to view, then tap to set it as a favorite.
- Video - only videos will display.
Tap Menu key for additional settings.
Tap , then tap Nearby devices
Tap Search nearby devices to connect to compatible devices and view files.
Note: Wi-Fi must be on and connected. Compatible devices must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network and have DLNA enabled.
Tap , then tap Cloud
Tap ADD ACCOUNT and follow the prompts to add a cloud service.