LG G PAD 8.3 V510 GOOGLE SETTINGS
Google Play edition
You can use Google Settings to manage settings for Google apps and services on any Android device that has Google Play installed.
From the Home screen, tap Apps > Google Settings
These settings help you:
- Verify apps prior to installing to confirm if they're potentially harmful to your device.
- Clear third-party app data that's being stored using cloud save.
- Manage app access to your Google+ data.
- Manage location settings, Location Reporting, and Location History.
- Manage preference for Search and Ads.
- Use Android Device Manager to remotely locate and factory reset a lost device.