The Display menu allows you to manage your phone's display settings.
To access the Display menu touch the App menu icon > Settings > Display
From this menu you can:
- Brightness - Allows you to adjust the brightness of the screen. For best battery performance, use the dimmest comfortable brightness.
- Auto-rotate screen - Checkmark to set the phone to automatically rotate the screen based on the phone orientation (portrait or landscape).
- Screen timeout - Allows you to set the amount of time before the screen times out.
- Wise screen - Checkmark to keep the screen on when the phone detects your face looking at the screen.
- Font type - Allows you to set the type of font used for the phone and menus.
- Font size - Allows you to set the size of the font displayed in the phone and menus.
- Front key light - Allows you to set whether the front keys are illuminated and how long they will stay lit.