NEXUS 5 D820 DISPLAY BASICS
Manage Brightness, Font size, Daydream and other features in the Display tab. To access display settings, from the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Display
Tap Brightness to adjust the screen brightness by using the slider . Tap AUTO to set the brightness to automatically adjust based on lighting conditions.
Tap Wallpaper to select a wallpaper for your Home screen. You can select a wallpaper from the following places on your device:
- Gallery - Select an image from your Gallery.
- Live Wallpapers - Contains a selection of interactive wallpaper.
- Wallpapers - Contains a selection of pre-loaded wallpapers.
Checkmark Auto-rotate screen to set the phone to switch orientation automatically when you rotate the phone.
Tap Sleep to select when your device's display goes to sleep.
Tap Daydream and slide the switch on to enable.
You can choose what your device displays when Daydream is on. Tap Settings next to a respective selection for additional options. Options depend on what applications you have installed. Default options are as follows:
- Clock - Displays the device's digital or analog clock. You can change the clock style or select the Night mode option by touching the Settings icon next to Clock.
- Colors - Shows changing colors on the screen.
- Photo Frame - Presents a slideshow of photos on your device or Google+ account. Touch the Settings icon next to Photo Frame to control what photos are displayed.
- Photo Table - Scatters photos on your device or Google+ account across your screen. Touch & hold an image to move it around the screen, or swipe it away to hide it. Touch the Settings icon next to Photo Table to control what photos are displayed.
Tap Font size to select the desired font size to display on your device.
Pulse notification light
CheckmarkPulse notification light to display a notification light on the front of the phone..
The LG G PAD 8.3 is compatible with devices that support the Wi-Fi Certified Miracast™ protocol for wireless display.
Tap Cast screen > Menu key > checkmark Enable wireless display to enable.
You can cast the screen to wirelessly stream video and audio to a variety of displays and other devices that support Miracast - even when a standard Wi-Fi network isn’t available. For example, you can cast the screen to show your device’s screen on a TV equipped with a certified Miracast adapter.