You can use Google Settings to manage settings for Google apps and services on any Android device that has Google Play installed.
From the Home screen, tap Apps > Google Settings
- Verify apps prior to installing to confirm if they're potentially harmful to your device.
- Clear third-party app data that's being stored using cloud save.
- Manage app access to your Google+ data.
- Manage location settings, Location Reporting, and Location History.
- Manage preference for Search and Ads.
- Use Android Device Manager to remotely locate and factory reset a lost device.