Touch feedback time allows you to adjust the delay required for the phone to notice that you're touching and holding an item. The feature makes the smartphone accessible for users with physical impairments.
From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Accessibility > Touch feedback time.
Select from Short, Medium, and Long presses.
With Universal touch activated, you may adjust physical buttons such as volume, home, power and gesture by simply touching the Universal touch icon. This feature makes the smartphone more accessible for physically impaired users.
From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Accessibility > Universal touch
Tap the Universal touch switch to ON to activate the feature and display the Universal touch button .
Note: You may tap and drag the Universal touch button to a more convenient edge of the display at any time.
Once Universal touch has been enabled, the Universal touch button appears on every screen. Tap the button to view the Universal touch board and select from the following options:
- Volume up - increase volume.
- Volume down - decrease volume.
- Power - display the power menu.
- Home - return to Home screen.
- Pinch - pinch to zoom in or out of supported applications (Gallery, etc.).
- Draw a 'C' (call) on the Universal touch board to open the Dial Pad, 'M' (message) to open Messaging or 'W' (web) to open the default browser.