Really happy with this TV great picture. I only really use the Netflix feature on the TV Has many other features as well from News outlets weather information. Great for the price and would recommend this TV to anyone! Looks great any where you put it in your living room!
May 31, 2012
This television is packed with features. The wireless connectivity has connected all platforms in my house to the television. Setup is easy and the picture quality is exceptional.
May 3, 2012
60 in. 3D TV Great Bang for the Buck
I have had this TV for 2 months now and I must say it's great. Did not think of going Plasma at first but I was told it lasts just as long as LED, the price was the synch. It was less than the new model because it does not have WiFi built in. Then I remembered plasma refreshes faster so you get no blur or lag so I went for it. My only problem was its heavy and lifting it up, to hang on the wall was not that easy.
May 3, 2012
Great TV with some minor flaws
This is a great tv with a fantastic picture, but there are a few flaws.
1. And, I knew this going in, but there is only 1 tuner built into the tv. I have both an OTA hookup and a cable hookup, so this is a bit of a pain.
2. No built in wireless. You have to buy a rather expensive dongle.
3. To access any of the screen adjustments/menus when using an app like netflixs you have to leave the app, adjust the setting you want, then log back in. Except for the screen ratio.
4. No button on the remote for the sleep timer.
5. Jury is still out on the 3d viewing. I haven't seen enough true 3d material to come to a valid conclusion.
6. The tv has a problem detecting 480 source material and adjusting the screen accordingly. I'm not sure if this is because of upconversion by my receiver, or if it's the tv, but when I select the option to "set by program" it will not stay selected.
All those things aside I have been very pleased with the purchase.
October 27, 2011