Great TV at a Great Price!
After hours of research and talking with friends who own an LG television I bought this 60" version. Very easy set up, picture is great after just a little tweaking and now I am a very happy and satisfied LG owner! Best value by far of any 60" set and believe me, I looked at quite a few! Thanks, LG! You now have a customer for life! :)
March 1, 2014
Nice TV for the money. I selected this model primarily because it fit perfectly into my wall unit.
Picture is bright and sharp. Built in apps are good.
Sound is not good. Very "tinny" sounding. Like most of the very thin LCD or LED TV's on the market today. This is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 for overall rating.
I originally purchased #since been returned# the LG sound bar with the TV. Did not like it required HDMI connection #one of the 3 available# to work with TV remote.
Ended up connecting it to my surround sound receiver and use that when want better sound when watching a movie.
February 28, 2014
I have the 55 inch.
1) This TV is a bargain. It is big and the picture is beautiful. And the price is amazing
2) It has an adequate number of ports. Nothing special but enough.
3) Extremely easy to set up and work with. I watch TV, play video games and use streaming video and it is seamless.
1) Sound quality is not great. (that is what surround sound is for)
2) As with all LEDs, there is a reflection on the screen.
I recommend this tv to everyone.
March 6, 2014
Amazingly Excellent Buy
This product is amazing in size, purpose, scope, and delivery of every image. I attached to my sound system and added a depth of enhancement that has made me enjoy viewing again. Its ability to control room light to the betterment of its pictures is worth the purchase. Many great features and I can not stress the power of the company that produced this equipment. This is a great starting point.
March 5, 2014