Yes, the LWD3081ST can be installed under a counter. The installation manual will provide cutout dimensions that are required for the unit to work properly. Below are some important notes:
• The cabinet base platform must be able to support 190lbs (86Kg). If the cabinet does not have a solid bottom, two braces or runners must be installed level with the bottom of the cutout to support the weight of the oven. Make sure the base is level and front of cabinet is square. If the cabinet base is not level, the oven glides will tend to slide out when opening the door.
• If marks, blemishes or the cutout opening are visible above the installed oven, it may be necessary to add wood shims under the runners and front trim until the marks or opening are covered.
• If the cabinet does not have a front frame and the sides are less than 3/4” (1.9 cm) thick, shim both sides equally to establish the cutout width.
• The junction box must be flush with the rear wall of the cabinet as shown below.
• This oven is only approved to be installed under the specific models as labeled on this unit.
Design, features and specifications subject to change without notice.