All In One
Front Load Washer / Dryer Combo
- TrueBalance™ Anti Vibration System
- Direct Drive Motor, 10 Year Warranty
- Ultra Large 3.6 cu.ft. Capacity
- Ventless Condensing Drying System
Front Load Washer / Dryer Combo
- Design Style
- Type of Display
- Dimensions (WxHxD)
- Capacity (cu.ft.)
- Drying System
- Number of Wash Programs
- Number of Dry Programs
- Number of Wash/Rinse Temps
- Easy Loading Tilt Tub
- Delay Wash
- Spin Speed (Max)
- Limited Warranty
- Front Loader / Front Control
- 27” x 38 11/16” x 29 3/4”
- DOE 3.6
- Ventless Condensing
- 1200 RPM
- 1 Year Parts and Labor, 10 Years Motor, Lifetime on Drum
- Depth with Door Open
- Weight (Product)
- Weight (Shipping)
- 38 11/16"
- 29 3/4"
- 201 lbs.
- 227 lbs.
- Wash Programs
- Dry Programs
- Wash/Rinse Temps
- No. of Water Levels
- No. of Soil Level
- Cotton/Normal, Perm. Press, Delicates, Hand Wash/Wool, Rinse & Spin, Speed Wash, Cotton Quick, Sanitary, Bulky/Large
- Speed Dry, Cotton Quick, Sanitary, Cotton/Nomal, Perm. Press, Rinse & Spin
- Extra Hot/Cold, Hot/Cold, Warm/Warm, Warm/Cold, Cold/Cold
- Auto-adjusts to load size
- Prewash, Extra Rinse, Stain Cycle, Water Plus, Drum Light, Tub Clean, SpinSense™, Delay Wash (up to 19 hours), Child Lock
- SenseClean™ System
- Sensor Dry
- RollerJets™ and Forced Water Circulation
- LoDecibel™ Quiet Operation
- Tray Dispenser
- End of Cycle Beeper
- Child Lock
- Tub Light
- TrueBalance™ Anti-Vibration System
- Auto Suds Removal
- Forced Drain System
- Status Indicator(s)
- Internal Water Heater
- Leveling Legs
- 4 --Prewash, Main Wash (with liquid detergent cup), Bleach, Softener
- White LED
- 4 Adjustable
- Control Panel
- Top Plate
- Transparent Door Glass
- Door Rim
- NeveRust™ Stainless Steel
- Painted Steel
- Porcelain (W)
- Chrome with Silver Edge
- Motor Type / Motor Speed
- Direct Drive / Variable
- CEE Tier Rating
- Electrical Requirements / Type
- UL Listed
- CEE Tier 3
- 120V, 12 Amps / Electric
Ask Your Questions, Share Your Answers
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If you wash with only about 1/2 - 1/3 load (depending on the thickness of fabrics), the clothes should come out dry after the drying cycle. However if I wash a full load of laundry, I need to run another drying cycle to dry all the clothes.
Lastly, I think "dry" is relative. For some people, they expect the clothes to be absolutely bone dry. For me, the slight dampness actually helps release wrinkles that occur when the clothes bunch together. If I'm washing professional-wear, I just immediately hang everything up when the cycle ends. The dampness is gone very soon.
I hope this answers your Question.
To clean the lint around the rubber on the opening of the machine, I use a baby wipe and they come off really easy.
TERRIBLE PRODUCT. DO NOT BUY!!!!!
Lint and other objects may accumulate and clog the drain pump filter. Generally speaking, it is best to clean the drain filter at least once a month. If the unit is used frequently, it may be necessary to clean it more often. The drain pump filter is located on the front lower left hand corner of the unit behind the access panel. The directions are as followed:
1. Open the drain pump filter access panel.
2. Remove the plug from the drain hose, and allow the water to drain completely.
3. Unclip the drain hose and pull it out. Place the end of the drain hose in a pan, bucket, or floor drain to catch water.
4. Twist the pump filter counterclockwise to remove. Remove any lint and foreign objects from the pump filter. Reverse the above steps to reinstall the drain pump filter and drain hose. Be sure to close the cover panel when finished.
Pictures are available in the owner’s manual that can be accessed on our website at www.lg.com.
This combination washer / dryer is perfect if you don't have an external venting source, which conventional dryers require, and it runs on standard voltage electricity. Although it is a space-efficient laundry solution, ideal for locations where a separate washer and dryer wouldn't fit, the full-size tub (3.6 cu ft) means you won't be compromising on washing capacity.
Disclaimer: Dry times will take longer than conventional vented dryer.