It Doesn't Get Any Bigger
5.2 cu. ft. Mega Capacity TurboWash™ Washer with Steam™ Technology
- ENERGY STAR® MOST EFFICIENT 2014
- TurboWash™ Technology
- World Record* - 5.2 cu.ft. Mega Capacity
- Steam™ Technology
Ask Your Questions, Share Your Answers
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Also, always leave the washer door cracked so that it can air out when you're not using it.
IF odor emanates from machine try running a couple of cycles with use of chlorine bleach. Bleach kills mildew and may just be all you need.
1. Always always always shake the bedding or throw rugs really well to remove fur, dirt, leaves, grass, grit, etc. BEFORE tossing them into the washer.
If you don't do this, you run the very real risk of gumming up the pumps or blocking the water flow.
2. Don't cram the washer full of these items. Be sure that there is plenty of room for them to tumble freely as they wash and rinse.
3. Add additional water to the cycle, and an extra rinse.
4. When the cycle is done, after you remove the wet material to the dryer, make a careful inspection underneath and around the big rubber gasket circling the door entry, to be sure that no hair or debris remains there. Run a damp wash cloth or paper towel around the rim, underneath and on top of the gasket, to be sure that it's nice and clean.
5. Every third or so cycles, open the hatch at the lower left of the washer, drain any remaining water into a bucket (there shouldn't be much#, and then unscrew the little plastic pump strainer. Clean out any trapped hair or debris, and rinse and return it to its place. Tighten but not over-tighten the strainer.
6. Last but not least, every fourth or so cycles with this type of material, do a Tub Clean cycle.
If you will do these things #which is all just common sense) in my experience you will have no problems.
Step 1 above is the most critical - but do them all.
You Might Also Be Interested In
9.0 cu. ft. Mega Capacity Dryer with Steam™ Technology (Electric)
$149999Suggested PriceWhere To Buy
9.0 cu. ft. Mega Capacity Dryer with Steam™ Technology (Gas)
$159999Suggested PriceWhere To Buy
29" Laundry Stacking Kit - Chrome
$4099Suggested PriceWhere To Buy
Laundry Pedestal - Graphite Steel
$29999Suggested PriceWhere To Buy
Imagine being able to wash a king size comforter and a full set of bedding in a single load. And just think how much more amazing this would be if you could tackle this tower of laundry 20 minutes faster! Stop imagining…and go for it! LG takes the largest capacity washer and powers it to the max with time-saving TurboWash™ technology and the steam cleaning feature that virtually eliminates dirt, wrinkles and odors. Think big. Think LG.