Rated 5 out of 5 by K&J04 This reliable washer performs very well
Great value - quality product that performs well, is easy to operate, looks great and is highly reliable. Owner's manual is very informative and well written. Diagnostic error messages troubleshooting feature is nice surprise, though we don't expect to need it.
August 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1texast Terrific washer!
I first fell in love with this washer when I saw the lid feature that allows you to leave it open to dry. Then I found so many more features and knew it was the one I wanted. I have been extremely pleased with it overall and haven't had an issues. Only negative would be the inability to wash items with rubber (shoes, floor mats, etc.).
August 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joanne226 I like the front control feature.
I like the front control feature, as i have artificial shoulder joints, and cannot reach toward the back of the machine very easily. I also, like the fact that after the spin cycle and the machine finishes washing, the clothes have very little dampness. This cuts down on the drying time in the dryer.
August 20, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Clean Machine There are some great features on this machine
One thing I do not like about it is I can not set the spin cycle so that it does not spin so dry it causes so many wrinkles. I have to iron everything.
August 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joeb Excellent Washer
Had this washer for 3 months now and I am completely impressed by the amount of laundry it can wash at once. We have had lots of guests lately so it is great to be able to throw multiple sets of bedding in at the same time.
August 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ms Mack I love my new washer and dryer.
They are both very quiet. I also like that the tubs can handle large loads and can sensor the loads and makes adjustments for the size of the load.
August 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 Great features
I love my new top load washer. It is easy to use and is so quiet! I can get many more clothes or towels in this large capacity tub. It is also a plus to not have a middle post in the tub! Thanks LG for a great washer.
August 10, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by CJ44 Can’t wait to get rid of this AWFUL machine wha
Pros: space saver and cool looking
Cons: I don’t know where to begin:
1. The washer becomes unbalanced on almost every load no matter the contents, size of the load, and placement of articles prior to washing.
2. The washer does not clean clothes adequately – they will at times still smell and often have the dirty stains they started with even after pre-treating. There will be dry spots on clothes after wash cycle – meaning they were never fully integrated into the wash cycle.
3. If you use the recommended amount of laundry detergent it will leave residue on the clothes, even after the extra rinse cycle; therefore, best to use less soap.
4. The repairman came out to check the operation of the machine and the balance problems and found nothing wrong. He admitted the machine doesn't use enough water to clean clothes properly, said to use the “Bulky/Bedding” setting so the clothes have more water on them. (totally goes against all the efficiency claims.)
5. Overall, DO NOT PURCHASE this machine if you would like clean clothes washed in an efficient way and don’t want to set up camp in your laundry room to monitor each load.
6. I would LOVE to exchange this clunker for another washer!
August 10, 2014