LG G3 Selfie Competition~
This LG G3 Selfie Competition (“this Competition”) is run by LG Electronics S.A. (Pty) Ltd (“LG”) and is open to all members of the public who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and reside in South Africa. This Competition excludes employees, directors, all agents/agencies, contractors and consultants of LG and all other participating companies and their immediate families, life partners, associate, or business partners of LG, LG’s associated companies, and outlet owners and their immediate families and staff. Entrants that fulfill these requirements will hereafter be referred to as “Participants”.
1. This Competition starts at 09:00 on 29 August 2014 and ends at 18:00 on 11 September 2014 (“end date”) (“Competition period”).
2. One (1) lucky Participant stands a chance of winning one (1) LG G3 Smartphone (the “prize”).
3. To qualify as a potential winner, Participants must:
3.1. Take his/her picture at the LG G3 stand in one of the following malls between 29 August 2014 and 7 September 2014 during the relevant malls trading hours set out below:
Maponya - Food Court
The Glen - Fashion Court
Lakeside - Town square
Centurion - Woolworths
Cavendish - Aldo Court
Gateway - Kings Court
The Glen: Monday 09:00 - 21:00, Tuesday - Thursday 08:00 - 19:00, Friday 09:00 - 21:00, Saturday 08:00 - 19:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00
Centurion: Monday - Thursday 09:00 - 18:00, Friday 09:00 - 21:00, Saturday 09:00 - 19:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00
Maponya: Monday - Thursday 09:00 - 19:00, Friday 09:00 - 20:00, Saturday 09:00 - 19:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00
Gateway: 09:00 - 21:00
Cavendish: 09:00 - 19:00
3.2. then simply enter on Facebook:
3.1.1. by clicking on https://www.facebook.com/LGMobileSA,
3.1.2 go to the LG G3 Selfie Competition Album and tag yourself in your photo
3.1.3 encourage friends to like your photo
3.1.4. must “like” LG Mobile on Facebook.
3.1.5 must be in possession of a valid South African identity document or permanent residence permit or temporary residence permit valid for a period exceeding 3 (three) months for the Republic of South Africa and valid at the end date;
4. LG will select the best entry as the winner within seven (7) days of the end date of this Competition based on the Participant with the most “likes” on their photo from all Participants who meet all the requirements stipulated in clause 3.
5. In case of a two (2) participants with the same amount of most likes – the winner will be selected via lucky draw.
6. The winner along with the winning picture will be announced and displayed on the LG Mobile Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/LGMobileSA).
7. If selected as a winner, you must send the requested contact information requested by LG within two (2) days of this announcement via an Inbox message on Facebook. It is therefore the responsibility of all Participants to monitor the LG Mobile Facebook page for the announcement of the winner (https://www.facebook.com/LGMobileSA).
8. LG shall use reasonable efforts to contact the winner during working hours (between 08:00 and 17:00) for a period of two (2) working days after the winner has provided his/her contact information to LG. Should a Participant not be available on the contact number provided during the timeframe stipulated above or rejects, forfeits or declines acceptance of the prize, that winner’s right to the prize will be deemed to have been waived and the prize will be forfeited. LG reserves the right to then award the prize to the next Participant with the best entry at its sole discretion.
9. No other individual is allowed to claim the prize but the individual in the picture.
10. The winner must comply with the required validation procedure in order to claim the prize.
11. The winner’s name and location may be displayed on all LG’s social media platforms and website competition pages.
12. LG shall request the winner’s consent in writing to their image and/or likeness being used and published by LG in connection with this Competition for a period of 12 (twelve) months after he/she has been announced as a winner via Facebook (facebook.com/LGMobileSA). The winner may decline the use of his or her image and/or likeness by LG.
13. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
14. The prize will only be delivered to physical addresses and will not be sent to postal addresses.
15. A prize that remains unclaimed after three (3) months of the end date will be forfeited. LG reserves the right to award the prize to the next qualifying winner at its sole discretion.
16. LG shall not be liable for any costs incurred by the winner upon transfer/delivery of the prize.
17. All risks and ownership of the prize shall pass to the winner upon transfer/delivery thereof and hence all of LG’s obligations in regard to this Competition as well as in regard to the prize shall terminate.
18. There are no additional charges for participating in this Competition but standard data costs as per user’s Service Provider apply for data usage.
19. LG may refuse to award the prize if entry procedures or these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. LG is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any Participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify Participants that they are rejected.
20. LG is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation and/or prize redemption process of this Competition.
21. Data transfer speeds are not guaranteed and are dependent on network availability and utilisation.
22. The duration of this Competition may be extended or curtailed at the sole discretion of LG. Participants will be advised of any such change via Facebook (facebook.com/LGMobileSA).
23. In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of this Competition and/or the Terms and Conditions, LG’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
24. LG assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation in this Competition for any reason whatsoever.
25. LG has no control over the interception or loss of your personal information over the internet and assumes no liability for any such interception or loss.
26. User data collected via this Competition will not be used for any other purpose than for this Competition only.
27. Neither LG nor any other person or party associated with this Competition, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in this Competition, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in this Competition or from claiming the prize.
28. LG reserves the right to cancel, terminate or alter this Competition immediately and without notice in the event that this Competition is held to be or becomes unlawful. In such event all Participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against LG and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against LG.
29. This Competition is also subject to, and must be read in conjunction with, LG’s existing terms and conditions applicable to its online platforms which can be accessed at http://www.lg.com/za/legal. By participating in this Competition you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the applicable Terms and Conditions of this Competition.